Friday, January 20, 2012

I Should Despise You, But I Can't.



Since Twitter...






I forgot to blog.


I find 140 characters in a tweet says so much more than entire page.


I release my unhappy thoughts in the simplest way.


I summarize my excitement.


I am in touch with my friends.


What more can I say?


I am not really into writings. 


I don't write much of my feelings, nor speaking much of it. Let alone let it shows.


I do not say much of sayangs, rindus, babes, all those intimate words. I do not know how to. For that, I'm sorry.


I am not hips, urban, fashionable, call it whatever you want that defines lifestyle.


But that doesn't mean I do not care. I do. 


I am more than aware.


Maybe just not in the same way as you do. 


Maybe just not the way you like it.


I am sorry.



1 comment:

  1. aini... memang dah lama sungguh awak tak tulis apa2 kat blog. heee... its ok dear.. being ur self is much more important. ^_^

    ReplyDelete