Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Moon

Another movie review. eheh.

Ok. Let's see. I've never read the book before. Not once not even a book haha~
I guess fiction is just not my kind of genre when it comes to reading. But watching the movies I think they're rather, good. Maybe I just love the romance that hides in the names of vampires and wolves (HOT I must say) and everything in between..? Who doesn't eh? ahaha~ Aini sudah besar.

And the casts are beautiful people. Even watching them standing still doing nothing is enough to cuci mata bersih-bersih. I feel like reading the SAGA but where do I got one? Should I go buy new one or just borrow it from someone instead? Anyone has the complete set buzz me eh. If you're willing to lend it to me, I'll give a thought. Thank you.




p/s: I'm a member of Team Jacob. Period.

3 comments:

  1. ahaha suda suka cite romance ye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs!!!!!!!!!
    ada gang!!!!!!
    i have all those 4, tapi tak bg sape2 pun pinjam, even kakak. sebab terlalu sayangkannya dan mempunyai sentimental value yg hebat terhadap edward. tp skarang im in the team jacob. he's too fucking cool to be admired!!
    beli la buku dia. and once u've own the books, u won't let anyone loan them. because u'll feel that no one can ever rampas ur jejaka. sounds poyo tapi trust me, kwn2 angah sume camtu jugak. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fatin,
    ko patut tgk ah twilight. bes gak. layan~

    Angah,
    tu lah. ingat nak beli lah. but nak beli 1 by 1. by that, i will treasure it more.cewah~

    YEEAAhhhh~ jacob is just soo...MOUTHWATERING.

    ReplyDelete