Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Hate My New Workplace.

Yes. I do. Every time I step in the office I can feel the pressure. No. Not because of the workloads they dump on me. I love the jobs they assigned to me. But I can't bear the unfriendly working environment. Don't get me wrong. The people are awesome (except this one bitch who thinks she's so senior she scolds you when you ask her questions). But I can see everyone is working in awkward silence. As if somebody is watching. Yeah. The boss is. Can you imagine he went through trouble to scan our weekly planner (yeah you have to actually fill in the weekly planner sheet they give you every monday) and later compared it with work production schedule, then later compare them to your punch card??? That's just insane. I'd say it as "purposely finding your mistake". Each one of us even have personal security code for printing purposes. And yet you still have to fill in the form everytime you do the printing job.


Not to mention we are only given 10 days annual leave, no medical claims (which I personally think a total inconsiderate), and they pay us with cheque at the EARLY of month. What's that??Aren't they aware we have to pay most of the bills by that particular early of the month?? And it's in the form of cheque??? Gila malas kau ni! Can you see how they avoid troubling themselves?? I can't imagine working with the company with no privileges like this and all they do is menindas pekerja. What a fucking asshole.




I'm sooo quitting. 
So people, please support me. 
I'm giving myself 1 month. 
That's more than enough.



2 comments:

  1. mak aih......
    gile bully tmpt ko keje aini....
    aku VOTE BENTI....... (dh angkat dua belah tangan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ainiii!!!! sila berhentii!! tak suka lah macam tu. aini, jom keje kedai mak saya hehehehehe. saya second boss. awak jadik teman saya kat kaunter jadik la.

    ReplyDelete