Thursday, April 15, 2010

If You Could Only See

Through your eyes i just know it
from the words spoken i can feel it
the way you shine make me see
that you are the only one for me


c/o 

do you know, i've been searching for you forever?
and now you are right here in front of me
do you know, how much i tingle when our eyes meet?
if only you could see,
i'm falling for you

it's kind of funny to say you are my destiny
i am no fortune teller but i know it's true
right from the start it sparks
but all i do is denying

c/o

can you hear my heart calling your name?
can you tell it from my voice i'm trying to hide it?
all the love for you
if only you knew.... baby,
if only you could see

c/o





Lyrics: Scarlet Doherty (Fenn)


This is just still in progress. Still raw. Will blend it up with some melody and rhythm. Hope it'll turn up fine.



1 comment: